- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Package includes a hard drive only – no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- Ships in WD-certified box for safe transit during shipping
- Massive capacity -These drives offer the highest capacity for space-hungry operating systems with plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video.
- Quiet -WhisperDrive technology combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2. 5-inch hard drives on the market.
- Reliable and rugged -ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. SecurePark parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down, and when the drive is off.
- 750 GB capacity holds up to 150,000 digital photos, 187,000 MP3 files, and 190 hours of HD video.
- 2 year limited warranty
WD Blue Everyday Storage Mobile Hard Drive
Big capacity for portable computing.
Built to WD’s highest standards of quality and reliability, WD Blue offers the features and entry-level capacities that are ideal for your computing needs. WD Blue is designed by the brand that you trust with the quality you would expect for a tested, proven, everyday storage solution.
A modern classic
WD Blue storage is designed and manufactured with technology found in WD’s original award-winning desktop and mobile hard drives. WD Blue sets the baseline for everyday storage by consistently delivering improved performance over previous generations while successfully maintaining WD’s quality and reliability for over six generations. The difference is that our colors never fade, generation after generation.
Your power of choice
WD Blue is available in a broad range of entry-level capacities, cache sizes, form factors and interfaces so you can be sure there’s a drive that’s the perfect fit for your system. However, not all hard drives are created equally and for your applications that demand more, WD gives you the power of choice.
Drive with confidence
We perform tests on hundreds of systems, configurations, and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab to give our customers the confidence that our drives will work in their systems for the ultimate compatibility. WD Blue allows you to use our drive with confidence, knowing that our storage advancements such as NoTouch Ramp Load technology are proven and reliable everyday solutions.
NoTouch Ramp Load technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Upgrading your drive is easy
WD Acronis TrueImage, available as a free download on the WD Support site, enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don’t have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits of a new drive.
- Family and business computing
- Adding storage in notebooks or external enclosures
- Adding extra storage space for photos, videos and music
Features at a glance
- Solid performance and reliability
- Built to the highest standards of quality
The WD advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. On average, each new product goes through 600,000 hours of testing. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles. You can also call toll-free support 7 days per week in the U.S. and Canada. See the WD Support site for full details.
All WD drives purchased from Amazon.com are shipped in WD-certified hard drive packaging. It is designed and fully tested to provide WD products with the highest of safety while in transit. With WD-certified packaging, you can rest assured that your WD hard drive will arrive safely, fully protected, in a non-descript, easy-open package.
WD Blue storage is tested and recommended for use in notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.
You might also consider:
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 42.49
- Supports: Most 3.5 inch SATA I, II, III HDD or SSD up to 8TB (Max); Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix Desktops or Laptops;Support UASP;
- Featuring: Tool free installation; Plug and Play; No Reboot and Driver needed; USB 3.0 connection offers data transfer rates of up To 5 Gbps
- Technical: Material: ABS plastic + Metal; Data transfer port: USB 3.0+SATA III; Support capacity: 8TB; Power adapter: 12V2A
- Stable: A shock-proof sponge is installed on the bottom cap of the hard drive enclosure making the hard drive more stable and safer
- In the Box: 1x USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure; 1x 12V/2A US Power Adapter; 1x USB 3.0 Data Cable; 1x User Manual; 1x Warranty Card
The ORICO 3588US3-BK 3.5 inch hard drive enclosure, or support casing, can support almost any 3.5 inch SATA I, SATA II, SATA III Hard Disk Drive or Solid State Drive up to a whopping maximum of 8 Terabytes! This device is compatible with most operating systems including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix running on Desktops or Laptops.
20% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol; TheUSB Attached SCSI Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Installation can be done without the use of any tools and hard drives and solid state drives install and dismount quickly. Equipped with universal Plug and Play technology enables ease of installation and dismounting. There is no need to reboot and no driver is needed. The USB 3.0 connection offers data transfer rates of up To 5 Gbps.
Made from ABS plastic and metal materials makes this enclosure solid, sturdy and strong. The data transfer port is USB 3.0 and SATA III and the unit can support 3.5 inch hard drives up to a massive capacity of 8 Terabytes. Power is delivered to the unit by a 12 Volt, 2 Ampere adapter.
In the Box
We provide 1 unit USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure; 1 unit 12V/2A US Power Adapter; 1 USB 3.0 Data Cable; 1 User Manual and 1 Warranty Card
ORICO’s Worry-free Warranty Policy
We provide an 18 month warranty period. The warranty coverage starts when the package is shipped. We also offer lifetime technical support for purchases made directly via our ORICO direct store.
List Price: $ 28.99
Price: $ 19.99