- Features propeller “feathering”, opening engine compartment with working gear assembly, detailed cockpit with control panel, space for 2 minifigures
- Move the tail wheel back and forth to see the propeller spin Adjust the propeller pitch Jump in the cockpit, fire up the engine, take to the skies
- Helicopter features rotor priming function, spinning tail rotor, detailed engines, cockpit with detailed instrument panel and space for 1 minifigure
- Speedboat features canopy open function, cockpit with detailed instrument panels, space for 2 minifigures, opening front panel with luggage compartment
- Measures over 4″ high, 13″ long, 15″ wide Helicopter measures over 5″ high, 12″ long, 11″ wide Speedboat measures over 2″ high, 9″ long, 3″ wide
Perform the coolest, most daring aerial maneuvers with the Aviation Adventures set. Move the tail wheel of this highly detailed propeller plane back and forth to prime the 8-cylinder radial engine and watch the propeller spin. Open the engine cover to access the gear assembly. Set the propeller pitch, slide open the hinged canopy and hop in the detailed cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. Check the flaps and instruments, then thunder down the runway and soar into the air as you raise the undercarriage for flight mode. Rebuild into a modern helicopter with detailed cockpit instruments or a sleek speedboat with opening canopy function and luggage compartment using the supplied alternate building instructions. 618 pieces.
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 68.99