- Tons of technology and precision packed into an RC racer that can fit in your pocket
- Die-cast quality detail on hundreds of RC racing bodies for the Mini-Z
- Factory assembled and detailed – simply add AAA-size batteries and go
- Includes hassle free 2.4 GHz radio with more than a dozen adjustments to fine tune the radio’s response to your inputs
- Genuine factory-authorized product of Toyota Motor Corporation
The Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03S is the latest in a 15-year legacy of 1/27-scale RC cars that started back in 1999, and is still running strong today as the leader of the micro RC car category with enthusiasts from around the world. The appeal of the Mini-Z is its small size and its quality hobby-grade construction. It features very fluid controls that respond to the driver’s every movement. The MR-03S is light years ahead of typical RC cars in terms of performance and scale detail that rivals that of a die-cast car. The MR-03S features a wide variety of licensed racer and iconic sports car replica bodies that span decades of classic to modern performance cars. Numerous factory options are also available to modify the performance and customize the look of the car. No matter which body style you prefer, any Mini-Z car can be fitted with a wide range of optional bodies available. The pocket-sized Mini-Z can be the most simple or a complex, wildly tunable performance machine. It’s your choice.
The livery of this particular model comes from the big horsepower world of Super GT racing where the SC430 has had a tremendous amount of success. This car represents the Denso-Kobelco-Sard sponsored car campaigned during the 2012 season. Like its full-size counterpart, the Mini-Z version of the body has proven to be a favorite among racers.
List Price: $ 229.99
Price: $ 162.41
More Mini Z Products