- Mix high style and high function with this Invicta watch, featuring a masculine blue dial with stencil-like numerals, a polished stainless steel case, and a sturdy black cloth strap with leather backing.
- Chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute, and 0.1-second subdials
- Blue dial with date window and luminous hands
- Tachymeter scale on inner bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
An undeniable force to be reckoned with, the Invicta Men’s 1513 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch is the perfect marriage of style and superior functionality. This rugged timepiece begins with a round 45mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a colorful blue dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features white Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 ‘o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A stellar addition to any watch collection, don’t let this Invicta slip through your hands.
List Price: $ 84.95
Price: $ 84.95
More Watches Time Force Products