- Iberico Shoulder de Bellota Fermín
- The average weight of ham is 10 lbs. to 12 lbs.
- From 100% purebred black Iberian pigs
- Iberico Shoulder cured for 24 months
- Approximately between 20 and 25 servings
(The holder for the ham and knife are not included). Paleta is the cured front shoulder ham. Because it is smaller, it cures much more quickly and has less time to age than a larger jamón. The pigs used for Fermín`s paleta ibérico are a special breed, indigenous to Spain. These pigs are bred and raised in Spain and are fed a diet of high-quality grain. Fermín`s jamón ibérico is a rich ruby color with beautiful marbling. There is also an abundance of flavor; everything about this meat will feel rich, silky, and smooth.
List Price: $ 290.00
Price: $ 290.00