- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 820, Quad Core, 64bit, up to 2.2GHz
- Memory: ROM: 32GB / RAM: 4GB Available storage for users: about 23GB Extended memory: microSD up to 2TB
- 2 Megapixel Camera (F/1.9, 26mm, OIS, laser/ Autofocus, dual-LED (Dual tone) flash + front-facing OIS, 1080p2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
The power of 10, HTC 10. It’s more of what you’re looking for in a flagship phone. Unparalleled performance. Superb 24-bit hi-res sound. The worlds First* optical image stabilization in both front and back cameras. And one of the highest smartphone camera rankings ever from dxomark. All in a beautifully crafted metal unibody. *Based on HTC research among Major smartphone brand models as of march 2016, using gsmarena statistics and other mobile manufacturing trade sources. Design: sculpted by light imagine the Sunrise defining the curves of a modern sculpture. The rising light playing across metal and glass to create a constantly changing reflection of color and Contrast. That’s the inspiration behind HTC 10. The phone that celebrates the beauty of light with a bold new Chamfered contour and sophisticated dual-textured finish. Its poetry of light, in your hand. Learn more >> camera: worlds First Dual ois in a world First*, HTC 10 introduces ois in both its front and back cameras. The result is bright, sharp and steady photos you’ll love, No matter which camera you use. Fitting ois in both cameras was an incredible challenge, but the results are totally worth it. *Based on HTC research among Major smartphone brand models as of march 2016, using gsmarena statistics and other mobile manufacturing trade sources.
- Rugged 500-lb capacity means your heaviest machines will glide out of your way
- Fully adjustable to fit almost any machine / tool. Expands from 12×12 inches to 36 x 36, and can go up to 20 x 52 – all in one-inch increments
- Foot lever lock-unlock for ease of use, and the four wheels are durable hard rubber, which adds to the stability
- Very low profile – increases machine height by less than 1 inch, meaning it won’t interfere with operation
- Powder coated steel side rails and bottoms, plus Bora’s superior craftsmanship, make this a rock solid base. Features a limited lifetime warranty
- For items that need a larger footprint the K1218 accessory rail kit is available. The kit includes 2 x 18in rails and 2 x 12in rails with necessary hardware” it will be 6 bullet points
How many times have you wanted more room in your shop? Or to be able to move a large machine tool quickly and easily. Now you can with the HTC-2000 Adjustable Mobile Base. This rock solid, fully adjustable mobile base features side rails and corner pieces with holes spaced every 1 inch to insure the perfect fit for your machine. It’s ideal for bandsaws, table saws, sanders, drill presses, jointers, planers, and much more. Even non-machine items like file cabinets and safes can be made fully mobile. You can move your machines to wherever you like, and once there, rigidly lock them into place with a quick press of the industrial strength foot lever. The base is sturdy and easy to assemble, and can support up to 500 lbs. Plus it adjusts to fit virtually any large woodworking machine, forming squares from 12×12 inches to 36×36 inches, and rectangles as large as 20×52 inches. Holes at 1-inch increments let you choose any shape in-between. We’ve seen shops with several of these, allowing for unmatched mobility as you wheel out the machine you need, and then glide it back out of the way when finished, essentially doubling or tripling your work area. This mobile base includes everything to make your machine mobile, and is backed by a limited lifetime warrantee.Adjustable Mobile Base
List Price: $ 87.98
Price: $ 54.99
More HTC Mobile Products